Thursday, January 21, 2010

Windows Data Lifeguard Diagnostics How To Make My Dead Hd Appears In Windows ?

How to make my dead hd appears in windows ? - windows data lifeguard diagnostics

ok .. My 160 GB WD HD just died .. I assume (not to turn to the left of the voices coming from him is excluded) to your PC at home .. appear both in the BIOS settings, and Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows, but Windows can not prove that (I-partitions can be found) ... I have tried to freeze for more than 12 hours, but still no luck ... Is there a way to make, it appears for a short period to try to recover the data? Please forgive me for my bad English and hope to hear all suggisions soon ... Thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Install Windows
I think your hard disk controller is not found or is not recognized by Windows.
The BIOS can change the configuration.

Post a Comment