Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bob The Builder Birthday Cake Where Can I Get Bob,The Builder Birthday Cake In Singapore ?

Where can I get Bob,The builder birthday cake in Singapore ? - bob the builder birthday cake

Try putting a picture in the local bakery and teaches cake decorators are often very talented and can make the image of the cake for you new

I just saw this on Yahoo search
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker given by "Freak"

I suppose you could try Smiling Orchid. My staff recommended that the bakery for birthday child. I was also at the Pine Garden, where they can draw pictures, so long as you take a picture with them

5 comments:

Kobe Loves YOU said...

ebay.com

Kobe Loves YOU said...

ebay.com

idungbib... said...

The image design is to approximate? ... B'Day cake I ever ordered in the line of the Shangri-La S'pore ... They have the best bakery ...

payo 78 said...

eBay

L1LVN said...

My son wanted a cake in the history of toys for his birthday last year. Nowhere, so I baked a chocolate cake, white cake placed on ice and then small toys in Toy Story. He loved it! Friends and family were thrilled: improvise) only, so good.

Post a Comment