Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hanging Wedgie Ideas For Girls How Could I Give Myself A Hanging Wedgie Without My Underwear Rip ?

How could I give myself a hanging wedgie without my underwear rip ? - hanging wedgie ideas for girls

I wish myself a hanging wedgie. I want a lot of pain and is very high. I do not want to display. Where can I do that? So I do not want to rip my clothes. RIP If I buy new equipment. Put the problem is that I'm only 12 years, and I can not go into the store and only buy underwear. My parents have always, when I shop in the. My parents see me. How could I buy underwear? Have an idea?
PS no one lives in Canada, Quebec, Laprairie, how you like my wedgie?

5 comments:

javy05bi said...

DONT boy show where you live, you idiot!

~I Love Adam Lambert~ said...

YOU "RE 12? You know, you have 13 years or older to b here right?

And what is your problem that could kill you

Johnson said...

wow ... anything but funny

happee1 said...

Fruit or maybe that's what you tryin to ruin ...

happee1 said...

Fruit or maybe that's what you tryin to ruin ...

Post a Comment