Monday, January 11, 2010

Best Cruise Ships For Teens Teens! What Cruise Ship Is The Best For Kids Your Age?

Teens! What cruise ship is the best for kids your age? - best cruise ships for teens

My son is 17yrs old. This is your first cruise. I want a cruise in the spring break schedule. April 3, 2010 4 to 7 days. He loves video games and is also in the sport. I prefer you book a cruise like and they all cost the same price as in the week anyway. And prefer to fly or go by train? He does not care because he's never been in a train and does not remember the flight. This will be a senior in high school, then take you to the Air Force. So this trip just for me and for him. Please give me as much information as possible about their experiences. Thank you all.

4 comments:

♥Bajan Princess♥ said...

Proberbly Carnival or Royal Caribbean ... Young people seem to cruise the love and can not wait to go (I'm 17).

I hope helepd!

=]

Flavia said...

FINAL Royal Caribbean.

It has all the facilities for games and television but also enjoy the quiet and simple ways to meet with their colleagues.
I'm going on the cruise, since I was 11, almost 12 years, I had more fun Royal Caribbean as a child, teenager and adult.

312c said...

Sports and games are not your priorities for the cruise. Getting Wasted, and be established.

Nick said...

Carnival?

Post a Comment