Sunday, December 13, 2009

French Bmi Need Help Determining If I'm Healthy! Plz Help...?

Need help determining if I'm healthy! Plz help...? - french bmi

I am 5 ft 5 inches and weighs 190 to 200 pounds (varies, if I am ill or not), I am well built, as a rule for my size.
I go and play tennis and like every chance that you (unless I'm sick Badmitten)
I do not eat sweets very often, primarily bananas, and cucumbers and peppers. From time to time I will teriyaki jerky. But beyond that, it is fruit and vegetables.
I eat around 1200-1500 a day (tea do not drink soda at all) and almost no meat ... Meat once a month, that's all. And do not eat pork or something bold. So I do not use too much salt in my french fries.
My BMI is 31, but I'm very active Wright. And yes, I'm not perfect ... but it is healthy? What can I do to stay healthy?
It is also the fact that I have size D breasts nothing to do with my weight? Furthermore, I do not have a little belly and a kind of big ass (but too bad, I think)

0 comments:

Post a Comment