Sunday, December 6, 2009

Body And Gym Quotes Love Vs. Hate?

Love vs. Hate? - body and gym quotes

Since this guy who thought never spoken, I, I wanted to, so I began to love her again, but now I can not say. It is very ironic and it can be said, but he smiles at me. So I do not know if I like or hate. Here are some of the things that makes cite 1), what I say 2), laughs at everything I say the weather is nice or not 3) He told people what I 4) I say asked, what is not s "if I do not mean 5) congratulated me for my hair 6) asks me if I go to the gym and work with him 7) He looks 9) points on your body for me
Well, as I have said can be said, I said move over once, because he was too close, I said I was stupid and makes fun of things to say. So, what do you think ... and what should I do

How can you say that I really want, instead of hating me ... It is ironic, then, perhaps making fun of me because I am bad ... I can not say ... I laugh when they laugh at me, so I think he knows that I

0 comments:

Post a Comment