Friday, December 11, 2009

4 Ways To Get A New Drivers License How Can I Get My Drivers License Back Without Paying My Speeding Ticket?

How can I get my drivers license back without paying my Speeding Ticket? - 4 ways to get a new drivers license

I was stupid and had a (first) fine yesterday. I also have a summer job again that I did not start in a supermarket (County Market).

Here's the deal. My father told me that I need to get to the hearing date in order to try to prevent them from entering the insurance company or something, so the fine is not paid immediately, so that the police took my driver's license, Illinois as a surety.

The problem is to make markets in the county must have a copy of my license (preferably before) Guidance on Monday to work.

It is Thursday at 1:46 clock, where I am. Do not waste your work until 4:00 Clock.

What should I do? Is there any way I can get my license back before the court date without paying the bill? Is there anything else I can use it as a bonus?

Moreover, since I was 17, approved the bill, if you contact my record 18?

0 comments:

Post a Comment