Thursday, February 11, 2010

Writing An Apology Letter For Court Can You Help Me Write An Apology Letter?

Can you help me write an apology letter? - writing an apology letter for court

Me and the girls from my ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend came into a conflict that led to the court. I have a poster and put it in his work and now the court makes me a letter of apology must be dismissed for what my case. What can I say in my letter? I started, but I do not know what to write

Readings

Dear (your name)
I (my name) apologized for affixing posters to your workplace. It was ignorant and do a chilish Hing, and for that I apologize.

I have really nothing to say, the girl, but I have a pretty letter, what can I say?
Any advice would be helpful.
Thank you!

4 comments:

Really now said...

Remember, a sentence that says that you never include such things. Even the fact of his anger problems and taken steps to better learn to control their impulsive anger. Write that you committed this act of May, which caused him unnecessary stress at work and apologized for wearing a personal matter in a public forum to understand. It is necessary to understand the court that the responsibility for what he did to understand what went wrong and apologize ... with the claim that he cut all contact with this person when necessary to prevent such incidents. Keep it simple and sincere.

norah said...

Short and to the point! It's okay by me!

Kwassa Kwassa said...

I really do not know, but if they are not from your heart. It is difficult to excuse himself.

I help with something I like to call "the recipe for the perfect excuse.

Admission of the failure to recognize that it is she who, despite an apology then show his feelings.

the countess said...

appologised I do not say it just does not sound like you really try something like that

Dear ()
Im sorry for putting up posters at your workplace. There was something childish and ignorant for me to do. I never thought at the time how it could work on him and see how it must have been disturbed. It's something I never do again, as I now realize that I was wrong


Signature

Post a Comment