Friday, February 19, 2010

Dented Flute Headjoint I Would Like To Know What I Need To Fix Dents In A Flute?

I would like to know what i need to fix dents in a flute? - dented flute headjoint

Hello.
want to get in to repair, such as pipes, and possibly other instruments.
I'm really confused about many things .. So I start with the bumps.
) my flute (Gemeinhardt, all of solid silver, b foot were in poor condition when they bought. (I have it in advance) that I do not set the price at the store .. so thats what I'm interested in fixing the pipes.
I learned about this site:
http://www.votawtool.com/zcom.asp?pg=products&grp=588&cat=tools

and it seems to me that the food is part of a machine .. otherwise it is a hand tool?
But even then .. I do not know what I need to correct imperfections in the mouth.
I want to know what size (s) of the flute PADS I and what I need to adjust the height.
ihad this sentence:
http://www.valentinopads.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=5&idproduct=4259

I thought it was a great start because it tells you how to make a lot of things.
but I thought I could know about what I need .. preserved and what is not.
Waste and save some stupid kit ..
but this is my last option available. : /
.. Everything that does not help, or not nice ..
I would like to get my students to her mouth and my keys.
and for people who do not tell me to go .. Fixed
Teach me how to fix something?
I'll call this woman and ask if he could show me how to fix it. (but do not think they know everything ...)
and it is levied, or simply, SAnot ..
So please, anything that might help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment